Episode 2

• frankieanne 13 years ago
    Did anyone watch? I don't know, maybe it was just me, but I found this episode boring. I got tired of being lectured about the lack of money for nutritional lunches in school. I know its probably a problem (I don't have kids) but still... There are way too many chefs for me, too, right now! Does it seem like there are more this time?
    Flag
  • pleclare 13 years ago said:
    I found it rather boring too. I think it's the same amount of chefs!
    Flag
  • frankieanne 13 years ago said:
    Maybe it just seems like more because of the chefs then. :-P
    Flag
    Not sure where they got some of them from. Feel the same way about Next Food Network Stars.
    Flag
    I wish I was watching that, too, but Sunday night is a bad night for me for TV. But, it does seem like that the quality on Top Chef is down from last year!
    Flag
    Yes,it does!!
    Flag
    I guess I'll just post to this thread as there doesn't seem to be too many of us watching! :)

Soooooo - not sorry about who got sent home. I still think there are too many to watch! I'll be happy for next week's double elimination.
    Flag
    I agree Frankie! I was glad to see that one go. It will be good to see 2 go!!!
    Flag
    Anyone still watching? :)
    Anyone have a clue what was up with Padma's shirt in the quick fire round? I didn't get that. I kept staring at it and wondering what it was.
    Not sorry about two going home!
    Flag
    Yes Franlieanne. first thing my husband commented on was Padma's shirt. He said,what is that??
    Flag
    I wasn't sorrty with 2 going either.
    Flag
    Sounds like your husband has some fashion sense anyway. More than Padma's! :-D
    I didn't want to see Kenny go home so I was happy with the way things turned out. He's obviously very talented. We need to keep the talented ones! I thought the baby food challenge was interesting (despite the shirt). That was a new one!
    Flag
    The challenge was certainly different. i really like Kenny too.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →