Red Lobster Stuffed ShrimpFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parslet shopping list
- dash of pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup cornbread crumbs, Peppridge Farm cornbread stuffing is good shopping list
- 20 large shrimp shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chili pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 (6 Oz.) can lump crab meat shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil the water and add the celery, onion, peppers, parsley, salt, pepper and sugar.Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.Add bread crumbs and remove from heat.Mix the crab with the beaten egg and add to the crumb mixture.Prepare the shrimp by cutting along the back to remove the vein and removing all but the joint.Spread the shrimp upen (butterfly).Scoop about 1 tablespoon stuffing in each shrimp.Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter and brush over top of shrimp.Scoot the shrimp close together in a pan and spread thin slices of cheese over top.Bust with paprika.
- Bake the shrimp 15 to 20 minutes and broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes to brown the cheese slightly.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating7 people
delish, thankshunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Ya Love shrimp.
I have to try this.
5 from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yummmmmmmmy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it