mussels genoveseFrom viejoverde 4 years ago
- 3 lbs mussels cleaned and debearded shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 3 red chillies shopping list
- 6 slices of sun dried tomoatoes shopping list
- 1 large can crused or peeled tomatoes shopping list
- few sprigs or fresh oregano and thyme alternatively shopping list
- table spoon of dried italian herbs shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flatleaf parsel shopping list
How to make it
- You need a lrge blender and large and deep cooking pot
- in a blender put in garlic,peeled and quartered,herbs
- onion,,chillies,sundried tomatoes and crushed or peeled tomatoes.
- run blender till all ingredients thoroughly blended.
- heat oil in pot on medium heat till thoroughly warm....put all the blended stuff in pot and mix. cook for about 15 minutes,add wine
- and cook down tio thick sauce(10 minutes). put in mussels and coojk for few minutes. serve in deep dishes so u can enjoy dunkin in the sauce.........garnish with chopped parsely .discard any unopened mussels....
- use crust bread to dunk in this lovely pungent sauce
- E N J O Y
The Cookviejoverde London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!