Pineapple Chicken MedleyFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper cut into 1" chunks shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 20 ounce can unsweetened pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet over medium high heat cook chicken, onion and green pepper for 20 minutes.
- Drain well then add tomatoes, brown sugar, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain pineapple reserving juice then stir pineapple into chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil then cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and reserved pineapple juice until smooth then add to chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil then cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!