Potatoe and Cheese SoupFrom jake 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. of chopped onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of chopped celery shopping list
- 4 c. of water shopping list
- 8 peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 15 slices broken into pieces American cheese shopping list
- 6 tbsp. of unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 tbsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/3 c. of milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add butter to your pan over medium flame.
- Now Saute the onion, celery for approx. 5-10 min.
- Next you can add in the water and potatoes, letting this come to a boil.
- Then you will want to lower the flame and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Next you will add in cheese letting met completely!
- In a small bowl, add your flour and milk whisking well.
- Now pour this into the soup letting this thicken up for around 5 min.
- Ladle up and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!