Frozen Mixed Berry SaladFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced shopping list
- lettuce leaves as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, lemon rind and salt in large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in fruit then spread in rectangular baking dish and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature until softened enough to cut then cut into squares.
- Serve on lettuce lined plates.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!