Crock Pot Potato SoupFrom jake 7 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to add the potatoes, onion, butter, bouillon cubes, parsley, and water over slow flame(crockpot if you have one.)
- Then you will keep it on low for around 6-8 hrs.
- Next you are going to want to stir in some milk around half and hour before serving.
- Now you want to cook this for around 30 min. letting the soup get thick!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
The Rating2 people
I love potato soup and a crock pot version! LOve,Love Love it!! I am sure you stir the milk and flour together and add, thats how I do it with my regular potato soup recipejade2011 in IncirlikAB loved it
I made this crockpot soup today and it was great!! everyone in my family loved it and i even took some to my grandma. i added the flour to the milk and stirred it up really good than poured it in with the soup 30 min before it was done. thickened up ...morejbarnes1234 in citrus heights loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!