Gluten-free crumble apple pieFrom prince1001 4 years ago
- crumble pie dough: shopping list
- 300 gram gluten-free flour shopping list
- 50 gram unsalted butter shopping list
- cold water (2-3 dl) shopping list
- 5 gram salt shopping list
- filling: shopping list
- 4 oven apples shopping list
- 100 gram sugar shopping list
- 75 gram Brown candy sugar shopping list
- 1/4 nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 spoon cinnamon shopping list
- calvados (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvados_(spirit)) shopping list
- 45 gram gluten-free flour shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients, except the water
- Add water until you have a firm ball of dough that does not stick to you fingers anymore.
- Put this ball of dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the 2 sugars, the flour, the nutmeg and the cinnamon.
- Cover a pie pan (18cm) with butter and cover with 75% of the dough.
- Peel the apples and slice into 4 and remove the core.
- Slice every quarter into 3 slices.
- Cover the dough with the apple slices.
- Sprinkle some Calvados over the apples.
- Sprinkle the mixed sugar, flour , etc.. over the apple slices
- Crumble the rest of the dough over the apple/mixture
- Put in an oven for 45-50 minutes at 200°C/400°F
- Bon appetit.
The Cookprince1001 Hoboken, BE
- Not added to any groups yet!