Marinade for SteakFrom markpedal 4 years ago
- 2 Lbs steak, your choice of cut shopping list
- 1 Can dark beer or ale shopping list
- 1 Cup Italian dressing shopping list
- 3 Tbls soy sauce shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 Tbl Minced onion shopping list
- 1 Tbl spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 Doz peppercorns shopping list
- 1 Tbl Mrs. Dash shopping list
- 1 Tbl fresh parsley, chopped fine shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients, except the steak, in a large zip-lock bag. Mix well with your hands. Add steak, swish around and ensure they're completely coated. Depending on the type of cut, you may wish to tenderize the steaks with forks 1st, which also helps to infuse the flavor of the marinade.
- Marinade the steaks for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight in refrigerator, prior to grilling. Let steaks reach room temperature before grilling them.