Spicy Potatoe SoupFrom jake 7 years ago
- 1 lb. of ground beef shopping list
- 6 peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can of whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. of hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 3 c. of water shopping list
- 2 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First you wan to brown beef and onion.
- Next you want to drain the meat.
- Now you want to take a large pan, and add beef mixture, tomatoes, potatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Let this mix well.
- Now you can add the water, salt, pepper, and hot sauce, letting this come to a boil.
- You want to put a lid on the pot for around 45 min, letting the potatoes get tender!
- Ladle up and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!