Crab Noodle SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 8 oz spaghetti style tofu Shirataki noodles, drained and rinsed well shopping list
- 4 oz canned or fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked through shopping list
- 2 tbsp fat free Miracle Whip dressing shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp pickle relish shopping list
- pinch wasabi powder (to taste) shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- pinch black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the noodles into a bowl. Microwave 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Set aside (or place into the fridge to chill if serving cold).
- Combine the crabmeat, Miracle Whip, ketchup, relish and wasabi powder in a small bowl. Cover and place into the fridge for 1 hour (if serving cold).
- When ready to serve, toss the noodles with salt and pepper and arrange on a lettuce-lined plate.
- Top with the crab mixture and serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!