Chilled Blueberry SoupFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, picked over and chilled, or 12 oz, frozen, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup seedless white grapes, well chilled shopping list
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream, well chilled shopping list
- 2 tsps. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup seltzer or club soda, well chilled shopping list
How to make it
- Purée berries and grapes in a food processor or blender. Strain through a sieve into a bowl, pushing hard on the solids. Extract as much juice as possible and discard solids. Whisk sour cream, lemon juice and sugar into juice. Stir in seltzer and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!