Shredded TurkeyFrom riverrat715 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and cut up vegetables
- Remove giblets from turkey
- wash turkey inside and out.
- rub inside well with salt
- ppfill cavity with raw vegetables
- close cavity with skewers or string.
- rub turkey with Greek seasoning
- place in roastin pan
- roast at 350 degrees several hours or untill turkey is browned and tender.
- remove from oven and remove vegetables from cavity and set aside
- remove skin from turke and begin pulling meat apart with a fork.
- place removed meat into a slow cooker. Be sure to remove all meat from bones. Pur chicken stock in roasting pan and heat to remove any brown drippings in pan. Pour over meat in slow cooker. Allow to cook in slow cookerfor a couple of hours. Serve on warmed rolls. You can serve this with slices of cheese if you like. You can serve the vegetables or refrigerate them for a later use. This is so good and really pretty easy. Enjoy
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!