Beef Barley SoupFrom hawgwild 4 years ago
- 2 boxes (900 ml) of reduced sodium beef broth shopping list
- 400 grams ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 small can of diced tomatoes (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked pearl barley shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots shopping list
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn shopping list
- Lots of black pepper (tbsp or two) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground sirloin in a skillet. Drain.
- Put all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes until barley is cooked.
- Makes about 13, 1 cup servings.