Barciole-stuffed Minute SteaksFrom pixyqueen 4 years ago
- • 4 Large Minute steaks shopping list
- • salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- • 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving shopping list
- • 2cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- • 2 cups finely diced mushrooms shopping list
- • 2cubes of frozen spinach (defrosted and squeeze out juice) shopping list
- • 2 green onions finely sliced shopping list
- • 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce(your choice) shopping list
- • 125g fetta cheese shopping list
- • Tooth picks or string to fasten meat once rolled up shopping list
How to make it
- Season the meat on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, combine the fetta, spinach, garlic, onion and mushroom. Divide the mixture among the meat slices, spreading it into an even layer, and roll up each slice to enclose the filling. Secure each roll with string or toothpicks.
- In a Frying pan on med heat, add the rolls and cook them, turning, until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Pour the sauce over meat ,and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 180c oven for 20mins, or until the meat is tender and cheeses is bubbling and golden.
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread and enjoy!!
The Cookpixyqueen Sydney,Australia, AU
The Rating4 people
yummmy i love this one thank you my little pixie friend
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it