Alphabet Beef Vegetable SoupFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 lbs. beef sirloin,cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 medium size onion,finely chopped shopping list
- 3 medium size carrots,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 c beef broth shopping list
- 2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 4 oz. green beans,ends snipped,cut in 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 c frozen petite peas,thawed shopping list
- 2 c frozen corn,thawed shopping list
- 2 c uncooked alphabet noodles or other small pasta shapes shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle beef with salt and peper. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add beef,a few pieces at a time and cook 2 mins per side. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions and carrots to skillet,saute 3mins.
- Transfer contents of skillet to slow cooker and add tomato sauce,beef broth,chicken broth and green beans. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove the cover and add peas,corn and noodles. Cover and cook for additional 45 mins before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
This sounds like a wonderful flavorful meal! thank you!55555555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it