Slow Cooker Thai Pork with Peanut SauceFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 2lb boneless Boston butt pork roast shopping list
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 2 T rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, all-natural shopping list
- For Serving: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion (white part & some of the green) shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 limes, cut into 8 to 12 wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray
- Put the pork, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, and garlic in the cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours. The pork will be fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker and coarsely chop.
- Add the peanut butter to the liquid in the cooker. Stir well to dissolve the PB and blend with the cooking liquid.
- Return the pork to the cooker and toss to coat the meat evenly.
- Serve over jasmine rice, and sprinkle each serving with green onions and chopped peanuts. Pass the lime wedges.