Bbq Chicken SandwichFrom rebecc96052 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed chicken ( about 1 inch in size ) shopping list
- 1 bottle of bulleyes bbq sauce i use the orignal favor shopping list
- soft fresh bread of bakery shopping list
- swiss cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons gralic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- ranch dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat up frying up over medium heat
- place butter, cubed chicken, gralic, black pepper, and onion powder in the pan and cook until chicken is done ( about 8-10 mins )
- when chicken is cooked empty bbq sauce bottles in pan and let it heat up for about 1 minute
- coat the chicken real well with the sauce
- cut up the bread into about 1 inch thick slices you can use rolls if you like.
- place swiss cheese on both side of bread,
- place about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on bread
- top with ranch dressing about 2-3 tablespoons..
- then it's time to enjoy the yummy mess. i use the leftovers if there is any for a bbq chicken salad the next day is great.