Walnut Green BeansFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package frozen green beans shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts lightly toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced and crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put beans in boiling water until bright green then drain and add cilantro.
- Combine walnuts, olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well then add to green beans and toss gently before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!