Tarragon Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in a large skillet over moderate heat and sauté chicken 5 minutes per side.
- Remove to a serving platter and keep warm in a low oven.
- Add flour to the pan and stir to combine with the liquid remaining in the pan.
- Stir in the wine, mustard and tarragon then bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add cream, salt and pepper then cook until sauce thickens about 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!