Curried sausages with coconut milkFrom nanaogrady 6 years ago
- Packet of Continental curried sausages Mix shopping list
- 8 Thin beef sausages shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1 large brown/white onion shopping list
- 1 med cooking apple shopping list
- 1 small red pepper shopping list
- 1 med carrot shopping list
- 1 med zucchini shopping list
- Garnish shopping list
- 1 tbls desiccated coconut shopping list
- Chopped coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Place sausages in cold water and bring to the boil and simmer for 2 mins
- Drain sausages and while they are cooling chop onion, apple, pepper, carrot and zucchini.
- Slice sausages diagonally in thin slices (skin will come off as you are slicing)
- Place sausages and all the vegetables in a med-large casserole dish
- Combine curried sausage mix and coconut milk.
- Mix and stir through vegetables and sausages.
- Microwave cook on high (depending on the power of your microwave) for 10 mins then stir. Continue cooking until vegetables are at your liking.
- Serve with boiled jasmine rice.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut and coriander.
The Cooknanaogrady Williamstown, AU
The Rating2 people
This recipe sounds "5"FORK!!!!! Delicious~
Now ~~~ to find the 'Curried Sausages Mix'
Is it available 'online'?
Added recipe to some of my 'Groups'~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!