Tropical Curried Egg Salad WrapsFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 dozen eggs, hard boiled shopping list
- 2 stalks celery fine diced shopping list
- 3 Tbs. sweet red or white onion fine diced shopping list
- 3 dried pineapple rings fine chopped shopping list
- 3 pieces dried mango or papaya fine diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup cashews coarse chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup raw green pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds shopping list
- mayonnaise to bind shopping list
- dashes of hot sauce to taste shopping list
- curry powder to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all together and chill well.
- Use in sandwich wrap fillings, scooped in lettuce cups , fill hollowed out ripe tomatoes.
- The taste and textures are pleasing.
- Chopped red apples are also a nice addition as well as chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro or parsley to taste.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Some different flavors. \0
hot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Salads Galore254 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Mayo Madness48 members
Feeding A Crowd38 members
A Fruity World45 members