Orange Oatmeal CookiesFrom nancerose 7 years ago
- 2 cups olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated orange rind shopping list
- 3 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Stir oil and sugar. Beat in eggs until light and fluffy. Add orange juice and orange rind. Sift dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture. Add rolled oats, and raisins and walnuts. Mix until well blended. Drop from teaspoon or roll into balls and press down on cookie.
- You can use a fork, end of glass, or palm dipped in flour or sugar, if you have stickiness to press down cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Yields 4 - 6 dozen