Salmon in foil the French wayFrom lina7484 7 years ago
How to make it
- Clean the salmon fillet and add salt and pepper on it.
- Cut a piece of foil into 20x26cm.
- Preheat the oven on 180C.
- Peel the vegetables and cut into slices (courgette, carrots, tomato, lemon).
- Add the basil leaves on the foil, cover them with asparagus and some olive oil.
- After that add half the vegetables (carrots, courgettes, tomatoes, peas, and lemon), then the salmon fillet on top.
- Add the rest of the carrots, courgettes, and the peas around the salmon.
- On top of the salmon put basil leaves, lemon slices, and tomato slices, then on top add some olive oil.
- Close the foil and put it in the oven to cook for 30min.
- Served alone on a plate or with pasta or rice.
The Cooklina7484 Rhone Alpes, France
- Not added to any groups yet!