Chili Cheese Dip crock potFrom wdsdy 6 years ago
- 1 (11 oz.) can condensed chili beef soup shopping list
- 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (add to taste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional (add to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- In slow cooker/Crock Pot, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- Serve warm with tortilla or corn chips.
- Makes 2 cups.