Cuban Pork LoinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first seven ingredients for marinade and pour over roast.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight then place roast in pan reserving marinade.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55 minutes.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil.
- Let roast sit 10 minutes then carve and pour reserved marinade over roast and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
YUMMMMMMMY! High 5!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
This just sounds really tasty! Great combination of flavors.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Made this tonight. I am not a big pork loin fan, but this was great! Thanks for the recipe.hampy12 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!