Cabbage and Pineapple SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound young cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup celery cut diagonally shopping list
- 1/2 cup green peppers in thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomatoes in tiny wedges shopping list
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salad herbs shopping list
- 1 cup yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Shred cabbage into thin slivers then drop lightly into a large bowl.
- Add celery, peppers, tomatoes, pineapple, salt, pepper and salad herbs.
- Combine yogurt, sour cream and milk then beat until consistence of heavy cream.
- Gently stir dressing into cabbage mixture and garnish with parsley and serve immediately.