Cold Spanish Soup salmoregoFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups garden ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup cubed stale crustless bread shopping list
- 1 garlic clove peeled shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper cubed shopping list
- 2 strands saffron shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- cumin to taste shopping list
- 3/4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley as garnish shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender place cut up tomatoes, garlic, bread, bell pepper, cumin and saffron and blend smooth.
- With blender running add olive oil and vinegar.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Consistency should be like yoghurt.
- If too thick add a little water.
- Process until foamy.
- Season with salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
- Place into soup bowls or soup cups, add the shrimp and garnish with the parsley.
- Serve at room temperature
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
luv the flavor combo in this one awsome recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Quick N Easy122 members
Spanish And Hispanic Food142 members
Soup Is Good Food59 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
I Love SOUP97 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Soups And Stews106 members
Quick And Easy25 members