Country Potato And Pot Roast CasseroleFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 container (16 ounces) fully-cooked shredded pot roast and gravy shopping list
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French cut green beans shopping list
- 1 container (20 ounces) fully cooked mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions shopping list
- Instructions shopping list
- Heat oven to 400°F. shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave pot roast according to package directions. Break up any large pieces.
- While pot roast heats, quick-thaw green beans by rinsing with cool water in a colander until thawed. Squeeze beans to thoroughly drain excess moisture.
- Microwave mashed potatoes according to package directions. Stir milk, salt and pepper into heated potatoes.
- While potatoes heat, spread pot roast with gravy in bottom of 9x13-inch casserole dish. Layer thawed green beans and drained mushrooms over roast. Spread cream of mushroom soup over beans and mushrooms. Top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle French fried onions over casserole.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes. Serve while hot.