Shrimp in Sweet Chili SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 pound fresh shrimp cooked and deveined shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lime juice, fish sauce and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat evenly then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium high heat until hot.
- Add oil swirling to coat the bottom.
- When oil is hot add shrimp and fry turning once for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan combine the sweet chili sauce and broth.
- Bring to a simmer over medium high heat and simmer until sauce thickens slightly.
- Transfer shrimp to a serving plate then drizzle with sauce and garnish with cilantro and serve.