Squash BisqueFrom jake 7 years ago
- 1/2 c. of diced onion shopping list
- 3/4 c. of diced carrots shopping list
- 4 c. of peeled and cubed butternut squash shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 c. of vegetable stock shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- ground nutmeg to taste shopping list
- 1/2 c.of heavy cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- First you wan to add some olive oil and butter to a pan over medium flame.
- Saute onion in oil until the onion is tender.
- Now add in the carrots and squash followed by stock, and then season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Now you want this to come to a boil before lowering the flame.
- Then you can puree the soup mixture until creamy.
- Return to the pot and add in the cream.
- This will need to heat through and then you can ladle and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!