Roasted FennelFrom sosousme 7 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the fennel bulbs and blanch them in boiling water for 9 - 10 minutes. Immediately plunge them into ice water to stop the cooking process. Cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices.
- Brush a roasting pan with 1 tablespoon oil; arrange the fennel slices in a single layer. Brush the tops with remaining oil.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast the fennel in the center of the oven for 15 minutes. Turn and continue roasting another 15 minutes or until the slices can easily be pierced with a skewer and they are lightly browned.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot or at room temperature.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!