Smoked Salmon Club SandwichFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1/2 of an 8 ounce package reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 small carrot, very finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small zucchini, seeded and very finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small red or yellow sweet pepper, seeded and very finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives shopping list
- salt and ground red pepper shopping list
- 12 slices sesame sourdough bread shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream shopping list
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 large cucumber, thinly bias sliced shopping list
How to make it
- For vegetable spread: In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, carrot, zucchini, sweet pepper and chives. Add salt and ground red pepper to taste. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Spread 4 slices of the bread with dairy sour cream.
- Arrange salmon on top of sour cream. Add spinach leaves.
- Spread 4 more slices of the bread with vegetable spread; set on top of sandwich bases, spread side up.
- Arrange cucumber slices on spread.
- Top each sandwich with another slice of bread. Cut sandwiches into quarters.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating2 people
i know this would just be so goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
I bet it would be good. I would never get past the cucumber and salmon. One of my favorite horsedovers is a simple slice of cucumber topped with smoked salmon and a touch of sour cream and ground red pepper.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!