Shrimp Macaroni SaladFrom coachsmom 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked shell macaroni shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb small cooked shrimp shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 3/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 2-3 tabs. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 dashes hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put first 4 ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix next 7 ingredients and Blend well, then pour over salad and stir. Ref until chilled.
- When I serve this , I sometimes put it in a large bowl with a center small bowl that I fill with cocktail sauce, and hang some whole shrimp off the sides of the small bowl. Put on a platter and put crackers around the bowl.
The Cookcoachsmom Darien, GA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!