Easy Chocolate Cherry CakeFrom clewing 6 years ago
- 2 (21-oz) cans cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- ¾ cup butter, cut into teaspoon-size pats shopping list
- Fresh whipped cream (optional) (I used Redi-Whip) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 13x9x2” baking dish.
- Spread cherry pie filling over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with chocolate morsels and sugar.
- Spread dry cake mix over sugar, covering pie filling.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- Place butter pats over cake mix, covering cake mix as evenly as possible.
- Bake 1 hour; let cool 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookclewing Lawton, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!