Cheesy BreadFrom famina 6 years ago
- 1 french baguette (I get the kind that aren't baked all the way through yet in my store's deli area) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperture shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white or yellow cheese (I think white looks better) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonaise shopping list
- dried basil for top shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut baguette lengthwise.
- Spread butter over both pieces.
- In a bowl, mix shredded cheeses with mayonaise.
- Spread this mixture over butter.
- Sprinkle dried basil over the top.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until the bread browns on the bottom and the cheese on top melts and becomes bubbly and golden brown.