Oven-Fried Zucchini SticksFrom shirley2353 5 years ago
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cornmeal shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 x 3 in. sticks shopping list
- 2 Large egg whites, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Flours, Cornmeal, Salt & Pepper in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Dip zucchini in egg white, shake in the bag to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Turn zucchini and coat any floury spots with cooking spray.
- Continue to bake about 5 minutes more.
- Should be a golden brown.