Ham And Cheese BowtiesFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 8 ounces farfalle (bow tie) pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded colby cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces cooked ham, julienned shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Saute garlic 30 seconds. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper
- Cook and stir until smooth
- . Pour in milk, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in mustard and Colby
- . Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in pasta and ham.
- Pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes,
- until bubbly and golden.