Hubbys Honey Roasted Pumpkin SoupFrom white_dove 7 years ago
How to make it
- Chop up your pumpkin , capsicum and onion
- place into a roasting dish
- cover with a little oil and the honey
- sprinkle over the curry powder and roast.
- pile roasted veg into a pot,
- deglase the roasting pan with a little water and add
- top up with veg stock to however much you need
- use a stick mixer to blend to a smooth consistancy
- add the cream and reheat
- awesome with Garlic and herb monkey bread.
The Cookwhite_dove Thames, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!