Carolina Golden Pork Chops And Baked BeansFrom frenchskitchen 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops shopping list
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Southern Gold barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Classic worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook pork chops 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir beans around chops once during baking.
The Cookfrenchskitchen New York
- Not added to any groups yet!