Honey Soy ChickenFrom kigster 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350'F (180'C)
- Remove chicken from packaging, pat dry. Using a fork, carefully stab the meat all over including under the skin so that when the marinade is prepared, the liquid can infuse the flesh. Complete with all pieces.
- In a large saucepan, bring the honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger to a gentle simmer. Carefully add the chicken pieces. Continue to simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and place chicken in a roasting pan. Save the marinade and put aside. Roast for approx. 25 minutes basting the pieces once or twice during this time. Remove and serve.
The Cookkigster Tinian, MP
- Not added to any groups yet!