Kentucky Scrambled EggsFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine - divided use shopping list
- 1 (8.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- Additional chopped green onion for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place cream cheese in a glass measure and heat in a microwave oven on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Set aside.
- Saute green and red pepper and green onions in 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat until tender. Add sauteed vegetables and corn to cream cheese; stir well and set aside.
- Combine eggs, ground red pepper, salt and pepper; stirring until blended. Set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet, rotating skillet to coat bottom; add reserved cream cheese mixture and egg mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are firm, but still moist. Remove egg mixture to a serving platter. Sprinkle with bacon and addition chopped green onions. Serve immediately