Salmon Steaks With Diced Tomatoes and Herbed Tatar SauceFrom ritsuka81 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line baking pan with tinfoil and grease the foil
- Set all three steaks - skin (or flat) side down on the foil
- Put the tomatoes over the top of the steaks
- Bake fish for 20-25 minutes or until the meat starts to turn white
- While baking, and in a small bowl, put in the two tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of relish. Put in a pinch or two of each herb and combine.
- Plate the fish, apply the tartar sauce, and enjoy!
- NOTE: For those who prefer more relish in their tartar, or more herbs, of course you can add some more!