Pineapple Marquise- frozen pineapple dessertFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each pineapple in 1/2 lengthwise leaving on green tops.
- Cut pulp out of pineapple shell discarding hard core and being careful not to cut through shell.
- Sprinkle insides of shell with a bit of sugar and set in refrigerator
- until ready to use.
- Chop pineapple flesh to a fine texture.
- Add pineapple juice, water, sugar, and lemon rind .
- Bring mixture to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Then strain and add the lemon juice..
- Freeze strained mixture for 4 hours.
- Then break up with a fork and fold in the whipped cream and kirsch.
- Return to freezer.
- Before serving, spoon mixture evenly into the 4 pineapple
- shells and serve immediately.
- Garnish with mint leaves, fresh strawberries if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Yummy thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Fix And Freeze Recipes40 members
A Fruity World45 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members