Stuffed PeppersFrom sarahnae 6 years ago
- 4 Large green peppers shopping list
- 1lb ground meat shopping list
- 1C. bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 small can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 small onion diced shopping list
- 1Tbsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 C. Mozz. cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. Provalone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Meat, Breadcrumbs, Eggs, Mozzerella and Grated Parmesan Together, Set Aside
- Clean Peppers
- Cut tops Off, take out seed and things.
- Stuff with meat mixture
- Place in shallow Baking pan
- Mix Sauce and Seasonings, pour over peppers
- Spread provalone over peppers place small amount of sauce in bottom of pan to keep moist.
- Bake @325 for 45minutes.