Tiramisu Dip RecipeFrom richkurt 6 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- • 12 ounces mascarpone cheese (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- • 8 ounces ricotta cheese (about 1 cup) shopping list
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons brewed espresso shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons marsala or Kahlúa shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon cocoa powder shopping list
- • 1/2 cup finely chopped bittersweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place marscarpone in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whip on low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add ricotta, sugar, espresso, and Marsala or Kahlúa. Increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Transfer to a shallow 1-quart serving dish and dust with cocoa powder, then sprinkle chopped chocolate over cocoa. Serve with strawberries or assorted cookies.
The Cookrichkurt San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!