Pizza BunsFrom cliff 6 years ago
- 1 pound bacon, Diced shopping list
- 1 cup Chopped onion shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 whole Small green pepper, Diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup (10 Oz) OR pizza sauce shopping list
- 4 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 12 whole buns, Sliced In Half shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon until it is crispy. Drain and set aside. Fry ground beef and onion until cooked through. Add green pepper and cook for 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Combine the bacon with the ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- To serve, top bun halves with about 1/2 cup of the mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375°F until hot and cheese is melted (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- * A can of mushrooms may be added to the mixture.