Hash Brown CasseroleFrom sabrinarose 7 years ago
- 32 oz. frozen hash browns, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add yellow onion and saute until soft.
- Pour onion and butter mixture into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
The Cooksabrinarose Saratoga, CA
The Rating5 people
I make a similar one - just doesn't have the ham! Great post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it