Brown Rice PuddingFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 cup brown rice rinsed shopping list
- 1 qt milk shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tbs rum or Kahula shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds toasted shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- . Combine rice, milks, vanilla and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer and cook uncovered 1 hour, stir occasionally.
- In a bowl mix honey and liquor and egg.
- Add to rice and then add raisins and almonds.
- Cook and stir another 20 minutes or till thickened. T
- op with nutmeg. Serve warm or chilled .
- Serves 6 to 8.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Yummy! luv raisins and cinnamon in mine high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Rice Rice And More Rice60 members
Rice This Way Folks124 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members