Brenda Lee HERBED DIJON WHITE FISH and GREEK SALADFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- halibut fillets (or tilapia, cod, or catfish) shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- Your favorite fresh herb (Brenda and Ronnie like thyme) shopping list
- oil for sauté (canola, olive or peanut oil) shopping list
- Fresh lemon wedges for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rinse and pat dry fish. Coat with Dijon mustard. Sprinkle on your favorite chopped fresh herb, and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- 2. Sauté in hot oil until golden brown on both sides, turning once. Fish should be flaky. Do not undercook.
- ***Note: Brenda says that thinner fillets are better because they allow you to taste the Dijon mustard and herb. While fish is sautéing, make Greek Salad.
- Greek Salad
- Spring mix greens
- Red onion
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar Directions:
- 1. Wash and dry greens.
- 2. Chop tomato and place on greens along with thin onion slices, capers, feta cheese and croutons.
- 3. In a small bowl mix dressing by adding olive oil and vinegar of your choice to taste. Sprinkle dressing over salad and serve with the fish.